CNC Machine Operator
If you’re looking to build your skills in the machining industry, Leese & Co., Inc. has the perfect opportunity for you.
As a CNC Machine Operator, you will program and operate multiple CNC Machines (mills and/or lathes), ensuring safety, efficiency and quality of parts produced. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and able to work independently.
The standard work week is Monday through Friday, on a daylight or afternoon shift. The ideal candidate must be able and willing to work any shift as required (a shift premium is applied for off-shifts). Overtime may be required, including weekends when necessary.
At Leese & Co., Inc., you can expect:
Generous Base Salary
401K, Vision, Dental & Short-Term Disability Plans
A Great Work Environment
- Operate Mazak CNC Machinery
- Read drawings and specifications to determine the proper set up of lathe machines with geometrical dimensions and tolerancing
- Operate multiple machines simultaneously
- Responsible for continual operation of multiple production areas
- Ensure quality of parts produced within close tolerances
- Basic troubleshooting of equipment
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with CNC machinery required
- Formal education in CNC machining preferred
- Strong understanding of measurements and ability to read drawings required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate overhead crane
- Ability to operate power tools, manual, and CNC machinery
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a typical manufacturing environment (extreme temperatures, dirty conditions)